‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You certainly think I’m insisting… but it’s for your own good that I’m doing it!

If I’m sending you this new message it’s to leave you still a chance to watch the video you’ll find HERE that I made for you.

Yes Randolph, you don’t seem to realize the importance of the situation you’re in… And yet, it’s not because I haven’t repeated it to you several times!

So I hope that this message will open your eyes for once and for all and that you’ll give me your agreement as quickly as possible so that I can send you the Repairing Specter of vibratory identity.

Randolph, it’s really this Repairing Specter that you greatly need and as quickly as possible… Thanks to this, the spiritual finger print of your soul should quickly find all its intensity again and it would be high time…

Yes, as I’ve already told you, your spiritual finger print is being erased and if you do nothing, you could suffer from difficult consequences:

  • You could no longer be yourself in certain aspects of your personality 
  • You could have some unusual reactions, little changes of attitude
  • You could do things that don’t really resemble you
  • But especially, you could miss out on many treasures and enormous love… 

Randolph, I don’t want such a thing to happen and that’s why I want to bring you my unfailing support as your personal protector.

I know that on the financial level you’re not rolling in money and I’ve therefore decided to make a gesture to you: I suggest you only pay a small part of the participation requested. I hope that this deduction pleases you and that you’ll quickly give me your agreement.

Join me without delay HERE to accept that I send you the Repairing Specter of vibratory identity.

I hope to see you soon.

Esmeralda

Your friend and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link