‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I understand your worries. The period we’re going through is so difficult! I understand your doubts too. You’ve so often been betrayed. But I’m here to give you back your courage, hope and confidence in the future.

It’s with this goal that I recorded this little video. Take the 3 or 4 minutes necessary to listen to it. You’ll find there the beginning of a Grand Change…

Worried not to have received your agreement, last night I made telepathic contact with you again. I had to understand why, in spite of the offer that I made to help you to eliminate your problems, you persist not to accept my helping hand. And yet, I was proposing you the possible end of your financial problems, the end of your heartaches and the end of your low morale…

I’ve understood Randolph: Doubt, uncertainty and anxiety are paralyzing you.

I won’t blame you: I know better than anyone else the suffering you endure. And yet, I was surprised to see that, far from being easier, this suffering had once more been increased lately.

I know why.

I don’t know whether you’ve had the time to carefully read my last emails but if this isn’t the case, I beg you to read what I’m writing to you today. I told you I’d seen, during a previous telepathic contact with you, nasty black clouds accumulating in your astral sky. And I added: “with the risk of increasing a little more your difficulties.”

Seeing your situation today, I think that unfortunately I was right.

Don’t worry Randolph, I did the necessary when I saw that and I spread an astral shield of protection around your aura. I assure you that you’ll be protected for at least 24 hours from any attack coming from negative powers, whatever it be.

But this protection my dear Randolph, will only last a day, so I highly recommend you to take possession of the enormous Secret I’ve kept for you.

Because YES Randolph, I’ve kept here in front of me two Grand secret Prayers that I’ve decided to reveal to you. You deserve them too much for me not to take action and to see you being deprived of them.

Yes you deserve this future that could be provoked as soon as you’ve said them: This luminous future that my Visions have shown as being made of complicity, affection, sharing, harmony and well-being and, the icing on the cake… a grand Fortune!

And I’m not speaking of the marvelous Protection that you’ll benefit from then!

Come on Randolph, you have at present everything in your hands to give to your life the meaning that you’ve always wanted to give it.

And in order to help you to make your decision, I inform you that I’m reducing the amount of the requested participation.

So, while there’s still time, seize the occasion I’m giving you to accomplish your dreams by coming on this link to find your two secret Grand Prayers.

I trust you. Have trust in the future I’ve described for you!…

With all my affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link