‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I don’t understand why my first message didn’t make you take action… And yet, it’s very important that you accept my help… So, without delay, I ask you please to watch my video HERE.

I made this recording with the goal of warning you of what I’ve seen… or most especially of what I’ll no longer see very soon…

The spiritual finger print of your soul is being erased Randolph! You must take action as quickly as possible because if you don’t do it quickly, it’s your vibratory identity that could be up-heaved and make you miss out on the grand divine destiny I predict for you…

It’s enormous wealth and love that I’ve seen coming but before this marvelous destiny can be accomplished, you must restore all its intensity to the spiritual finger print of your soul.

For this, I would like to send you the Repairing Specter of vibratory identity: you can accept to receive it HERE immediately!

Thanks to this Repairing Specter, you’ll completely recover the spiritual finger print of your soul and it’s then a radiant future that should be announced Randolph.

I hope to see you soon.

Esmeralda

Your friend and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link