‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You certainly know finger prints. All human beings have them and they remain the same all through our life. Yes, all beings possess a unique architecture that makes us who we are.

But if I’m writing this message to you today, it’s to speak about another imprint… that of your soul. Randolph, do you know the spiritual finger print of your soul? I tell you all about it in this video I recorded for you HERE.

Don’t wait to watch it… Believe me; I wouldn’t blame you if you stop reading this message to watch my video recording, quite to the contrary.

You must absolutely be aware of what’s happening at this moment… Randolph, your spiritual finger print is being erased!

Yes, that’s right… And this can’t go on; you must take action as quickly as possible.

If the spiritual finger print of your soul should disappear, it’s your entire vibratory identity that could be up-heaved… And without it, you wouldn’t quite be yourself but especially, you could never access the wealth and the love you deserve and that’s predicted for you.

And believe me Randolph, the divine destiny I’ve seen for you is grand! So, quickly accept my help… I know how to restore all its intensity to your spiritual finger print: you need the Repairing Specter of vibratory identity.

And as you shouldn’t waste any time: I suggest you join me HERE immediately to accept that I send it to you as soon as possible.

I’ll see you soon.

With all my friendship.

Esmeralda,

Your Protector and friend

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link