‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If I only had one thing to say, it would be this: you were right to believe and to pray so that your situation could change because, I’m telling you, you’ve been heard!

By who? Why?

Come and listen to the video message I’ve recorded for you and you’ll understand a lot better.

Randolph, remember the days when you begged the Powers of the heavens to hear you, that they listen to you to bring you the happiness you dreamed of.

These days were terrible. You had the impression of being abandoned, unheard and you felt awfully alone.

And yet, you weren’t! A divine ear was listening! And today, it has decided to at last answer your dearest wishes!

My dear Randolph, I officially announce to you: The great spirit has chosen you to receive the marvelous Lucky Hand of the Gypsy!

What is the great spirit?

It’s very difficult to answer this question. The only thing I can tell you is that the great spirit listens to everything, hears everything, knows everything! It is not matter. It’s a luminous spirit and it’s the source of energies the most powerful in the celestial world. It is the origin of all things.

I questioned it a little more than a week ago and it told me to send you this marvelous hand that, when it’s placed on someone, grants all their dearest wishes.

The Lucky Hand of the Gypsy is the “magic wand” you were dreaming of.

It will transform:

- Your misfortune into happiness

- Your tears into joy

- Your suffering into peace of the soul

Thanks to the magic power it contains, your everyday life will feel lighter and you’ll start to see life otherwise. In a few weeks, you’ll certainly write to me to tell me how happy you are!

My dear Randolph, you can’t remain indifferent to this present from the heavens. It’s honestly not the moment to ignore it! You must seize this chance!

Imagine that you refuse… Imagine your distress the next time you meet with a difficulty? You’ll say:"My god, if only I’d known! This hand, I should have seized it! Today I would certainly be satisfied!”

To avoid the pain of such regrets, come and join me on this link and I’ll send you nearly immediately the Lucky Hand of the Gypsy with its magic instructions.

I will be very honest with you. I don’t know how many wishes this miraculous hand will grant. One? Three? Ten or more? Randolph I can’t solemnly answer this question; on the other hand, I’m certain it will come to help you and bring you out of the shadows to make you enter, in one way or another, into the light of joy.

I’m waiting to hear from you very quickly.

With all my affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link