‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

The greatest Power that reigns in the Heavens heard your distress. He came to tell me that it was time to reward you. How?

Come and discover it in this video message I recorded especially for you.

My dear Randolph, one of the best things you’ve done in your life is to have contacted me. Thanks to our meeting, you’ll benefit from a Blessing that will warm your soul by making you love life as never before.

My dear Randolph, I announce to you officially:

You’ve been chosen to receive a secret that will enable you

to accomplish your dearest wishes.

Why you? No doubt you have a pure heart… No doubt, your faith in up-above is greater than others?…

One thing is certain, my mission is to send you a lucky Hand that will accomplish your dreams by granting the wishes dearest to your heart.

A hand? Yes, it’s the Lucky Hand of the Gypsy! This hand contains a power of accomplishment beyond imagination.

This hand will guide you and lead you on the path of happiness!

I can’t explain to you how it works, just like I can’t explain a miracle. All this is of Divine Decree! All I can tell you is that this extraordinary hand can only be offered to people who have a big heart and this is your case.

You who have prayed so much, don’t refuse a present from the celestial Powers!

You would certainly regret it!

My dear Randolph, I’m going to be honest with you. You’re not obliged to believe me but it’s important for me to tell you the truth: you’re an angel on Earth!

Even if sometimes you’re angry, you don’t know real nastiness! When you get angry it’s always because you live events as terribly unfair. That’s why you’re an angel on Earth.

Your heart and your soul have been tested.

You can be proud of what you are!

Therefore, I can send you the marvelous Lucky Hand of the Gypsy. It will fill your life with happiness. You’ll at last be able to live the life you’ve been waiting for.

But no doubt you’d like to know in a concrete manner what the Lucky Hand of the Gypsy can do for you.

Here are a few examples:

You’re fed up of being alone? You would like to have a shoulder to lean on?

The Lucky Hand of the Gypsy will make you meet the person you’re waiting for! You could be held in loving arms and feel alive as you’ve not before!

- You have big problems at the end of the month and you’re asking yourself how you will make it? Going through a pay desk is always a worry because you wonder if you have enough money.

There again, the Lucky Hand of the Gypsy will solve your problems and you’ll at last live without anxiety for tomorrow!

- You’ve had enough of people who don’t see you as you are. Sometimes you have the impression of being transparent and you’re afraid of going towards others?

The Lucky Hand of the Gypsy will make you shine with new energy so that at last everyone will see you as you really are! You’ll no longer be in your corner, you’ll be admired, and many will search for your presence and no doubt, even your advice! You’ll suddenly have the impression of existing in the eyes of all and you can be fulfilled at last!

My dear Randolph, so that I can send you the Lucky Hand of the Gypsy and its secret instructions, you must give me your agreement. Come and give it to me on this link.

While waiting to hear from you, I’m sending you all my thoughts of peace and harmony.

With all my affection,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link