‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’ve sent you several emails to announce two happy events to come very shortly. Learn about them by watching HERE the video I’ve recorded for you.

Randolph, the card of the Tarot of Love came up just like that of Wealth. I associated a stone to each one of them. The results were beyond my expectations. I immediately saw your future. Everything was extremely clear.

You’ll be happy, satisfied and loved like you’ve certainly never been before. Yes, I’ve seen it. In my opinion, you have an appointment with love.

Concerning the card of Wealth, it’s a bit more complicated. I should even say that we’re stuck. To understand the problem, we must look at your root chakra that represents financial means and material assets. Your chakra is totally emptied of its energies.

So… Yes, Randolph, I’ve seen a wonderful destiny for you. You should receive an enormous fortune to put you out of need for the rest of your days. But, together, we must first look after your root chakra, re-harmonize it and bring it enormous quantities of energy.

To do this, you need my supra-sensory abilities and the Cosmic Vibrations of the Red Jasper. Once your root chakra is restored, you could then, not just live a beautiful and fulfilled relationship in your love life, but you could also have a bank account full of money.

And if this is not yet the case today, I’m ready to help you by granting you a big reduction on the amount of the participation on the requested expenses. Only a small sum will be necessary. I think you’ll have understood that I don’t want to see you missing out on a fulfilled and easy life.

Let’s take action quickly at present and revive your root chakra thanks to the Cosmic Vibrations of the Red Jasper. Open quickly this link!

I’m counting on you Randolph.

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link