‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

No, you mustn’t be stubborn. That’s why it’s the very last time I suggest you answer the benevolent Entity that’s desperately trying to help you to have a rich and happy life.

Your combination of the 6 numbers of Destiny, the one that opens the treasure chest thanks to the 6 pages of the Magic Notebook that I must send you, is still waiting for you. To receive it Randolph, watch the video I recorded for you here.

Do you remember the parable of the apprentice carpenter I told you? It seems that you’ve decided to continue knocking nails not with a hammer but with a big stone.

Excuse me for telling you off a bit Randolph, but at the moment, it’s you who are being stubborn. Do you absolutely want to solve things by yourself, without any help, with your own means and your unfailing faith? Do you think that you’re nearly succeeding, that you can see the end of the tunnel because you think that everything is getting better?

Unfortunately, I don’t think this is the case. I have the combination that can unlock all the padlocks, all the locks that close in front of you the path to happiness. Please, Randolph, ask me for it, it’s the only condition!

So, for the very last time, in all friendship, I’m making you this proposition: answer me today and you’ll just pay part of the participation initially requested.

Don’t refuse this helping hand from the invisible Powers: return your request and I’ll send you without delay the 6 Pages of the Magic Notebook by following this link.

See you soon!

With all my affection,

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link