‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You’ve been suffering since too long ago and waiting for this change. This change is possible, it’s here. And so that you can provoke this change, I’ve decided to make an additional gesture for you.

Yes, I’ve decided to reduce the amount of the participation requested in exchange of the Guide to Success and Prosperity that I’ve created for you.

I therefore hope that you’ll ask me for it as quickly as possible and in the meantime, I suggest you read or read again the following:

Luckily, the future has another life in store for you, entirely dedicated to Happiness. See here why I’m telling you this.

Randolph, I see you evolving in a difficult life, full of pains from the past, tormented by the suffering of the present and worried about an uncertain future.

And, I’ve been saying since a while ago: that’s enough!

No, Randolph, you don’t deserve what you’ve been enduring since years ago. And I’m not the only one to think it: The superior Powers have expressed themselves!

Yes, that’s right: The Powers of Destiny have taken me as an Intermediary to bring you the Good News: The time has come for you to discover Happiness.

The end of all the problems… Here comes joie de vivre!

The end of your fatigue, your depressive state, the end of the unbearable ends of the month, finished with loneliness and the fear of tomorrow!

Everything that’s painful will end, Everything!

Detach yourself from the links that attach you to negative people, get rid of the doubts that gnaw away at you, recover your hope in the future because I, Esmeralda, assure it will be luminous!

Because, yes Randolph, I assure you: Your future will be a lot better.

Do you think I’ve accumulated the proof for no reason?

  • I received a series of significant Signs.

  • I had a series of incredibly clear Visions. 

  • The cards told me your past, your present and, for you, they’ve drawn a Path. 
  • The superior Powers appeared to me in a clear and decisive way.

And today, where are we up to Randolph?

We’re up to time going by and that we can’t make up for. We’re on the edge of missing a chance that I can tell you for sure, won’t ever come back in your life!

Lastly Randolph, do I need to remind you what you can expect from my Predictions?…

  • First, arrivals of money: Important and regular and of all sorts! 
  • A revival of your energy, the return to fine form and the disappearance of your suffering in an ocean of joy! 
  • The absolute certainty of leaving behind your loneliness and of making a decisive encounter in your love life.

Well Randolph, don’t you want all this?

The Wheel of Fortune has started turning. It won’t turn forever. Afterwards, it will be too late to benefit from this incredible celestial Opening that’s here today for you!

Wouldn’t you like to come out of the dark and to find the Light?

Randolph, please, take hold of yourself: Come quickly to find the Guide to Success and Prosperity that I’ve created with the only goal of attaining you the accomplishment of this radiant future.

Luckily, it’s still available on this link.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link