‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I affirm, the Wheel of Destiny is turning in your favor: See here when and how your life will at last change.

In life, there are privileged moments that we call « Moments of celestial Opening »: Blessed moments where Happiness shows up for you.

You’re on the point of finding one of these blessed moments.

Randolph, you who have kept the hope of living another life than the one imposed on you since so many years ago, the time has come to see this hope accomplished!

My Tarot has shown me a secret Path for you…

And this Path leads straight towards the accomplishment of your dreams.

So what does this Opening have in store for you? What does this “secret Path” I’ve drawn for you in this complete, detailed and simple to use Guide have in store for you?

I’ll be very clear:

  • A complete solution to all your financial problems that prevent you from living. 
  • The massive return of your energy, your well-being and your joie de vivre. 
  • The development of your own magnetism to provoke an unhoped-for encounter in your love life. 

Well!… Perhaps you haven’t had time to watch my video. I could quite well understand.

In this case Randolph, take the time to come and find here the Guide to Success and Prosperity that I’ve prepared for you.

This only commits you to one thing: To take the « risk » of finding the means to accomplish your dreams!…

Tell me: Don’t you want to soon live all these marvels I’ve announced?

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link