‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

Yes, my dear Randolph, I’m very serious!

And if I gave you the possibility to explore time and space from your home, in peace and simply, to bring into the present time Fortune and Wealth… And also a lot more!

I tell you everything about this unbelievable discovery that you could make in the video recording I’ve made for you HERE.

This dream of travelling through space-time has created all sorts of fantasies. Since the grand Seers to fantastic literature and movies, imagination has always been unleashed over the centuries. But today I can reveal to you that it’s not a dream.

To the contrary, it’s a reality that certain people in the world of show business or politics use in secret since hundreds of years!

They’ve made and still make today their success, their fame and their enormous wealth…

It’s not a sort of machine to go back in time where we sit to see what’s going on in the Middle Ages. I haven’t either succeeded in creating the antimatter to make a wormhole and to test the theories of relativity and quantum physics.

I’ve told you, I couldn’t be more serious!

What I’m speaking of is a proven process that can enrich from all points of view the one who possesses it. And this process, jealously kept by an elite belonging to secret societies that have passed it on must at last be revealed.

Why? Seeing the difficult situations we’ve lived through in the world, I consider it as my duty to break the silence with trustworthy people who really need it in order to improve their life in a significant manner. People like you Randolph.

Yes Randolph, all you need to do to make the most incredible of all journeys and to reap unimaginable treasures, is to answer me positively.

So, don’t hesitate: just press on this link to explore your Past Lives with my Method of Exploration of Past Lives, the "Praeteritum Exploratio."

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link