‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Discover what they said in this video!

It will only take you a few little minutes to watch it. But do it, it’s important, Randolph!

As I usually do and each time it’s possible, I make a picking with the cards of the Tarot of the Oracle of the Moon of Stacey Demarco, based on the lunar cycles and the rhythm of the seasons. This time, I associated the cards of the Tarot with the power of the stones for even more precision.

On the card of Love that came up, I placed pink quartz that represents tenderness, pleasures and joy with the soul mate. The stone immediately started shining powerfully. There’s no doubt about it for me, you’ll soon meet Love: a beautiful encounter or a relationship that will turn in a very happy way.

On the card of Wealth, the last card of the picking, I placed golden Pyrite. I was delighted for you when it began shining but my joy didn’t last long. Very quickly, the light went out. Fortune should be shining in your life but something is opposing it in your destiny.

I therefore studied your root chakra because it represents financial means and material assets. This latter is in a catastrophic state Randolph! Its energies are so weak and sometimes even seem to be holding their breath.

You must immediately remedy this if you want to have a chance of obtaining the fortune I’ve seen for you in the card of the Tarot. The solution is to re-energize your root chakra with the Cosmic Vibrations of the Red Jasper that I will multiply tenfold thanks to my supra-sensory abilities.

Give me quickly your agreement HERE and I’ll send you the Cosmic Vibrations of the Red Jasper as soon as possible!

In addition to living a beautiful relationship with your soul mate, you could become rich Randolph.

Esmeralda,

Your friend who thinks of you every day

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link