‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Quickly watch this video to discover my picking in detail.

I’ve made a picking of the Tarot and I have two things to tell you:

  • You’ll be delighted by my first revelation because you should very quickly live a beautiful story in your love life.
  • The second announcement is a bit more complicated. I picked the card of Wealth and, in my opinion you’re really destined to receive an enormous amount of money. 

As soon as possible, I made a picking with the cards of the Tarot of the Oracle of the Moon of Stacey Demarco, based on the lunar cycles and the rhythm of the seasons.

This time my intuition advised me to associate each card picked with the power of a stone. It’s a technique of clairvoyance that I particularly like, especially when I require more precise elements.

So, in front of me I had:

  • The card of Stress on which I placed a green Serpentine stone. Nothing happened. I saw no tension or stress on the horizon. 
  • The card of Solitude with a black Obsidian stone. I noticed no reaction. Apparently, you’ll be surrounded by people. 
  • The card of Love that I associated to pink quartz. The stone immediately started to shine. Its light was so intense! Everything makes me think that you’ll make a very beautiful encounter or consolidate for good your relationship in your love life. 
  • Then, on the last card, that of Wealth, I placed a golden Pyrite… and there, something strange happened. The stone began to shine weakly… and then it suddenly went out. 

In order to understand what happened, I studied your root chakra that represents the arrival of money, security and material assets. And how surprised I was when I discovered the catastrophic state of your root chakra!

The energies of your chakra circulate badly and in an intermittent manner, exactly like the golden Pyrite. They are so few and weak. You must absolutely harmonize the energies of your root chakra if you want to have a chance of receiving the fortune I’ve seen for you. In my opinion, there’s just one solution; you must benefit from the Cosmic Vibrations of the Red Jasper. And to obtain the best results, I’ll use my supra-sensory abilities to multiply tenfold the energies.

Yes Randolph, you have a right not merely to Love but also to Fortune. Ask me quickly to send you the Cosmic Vibrations of the Red Jasper, HERE!

See you soon.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link