‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I received a series of Signs for you and I’ve had several surprising Visions. The interpretation I’ve made is so important for your near future that it merits I should speak to you about it face to face.

I’ve therefore made a video that I suggest you watch by following this link.

You see, there are privileged moments in life (oh, not many) that we call « Moments of celestial opening »: Blessed moments where happiness shows up for you.

You must have had two, perhaps three, since you were born. But as you weren’t warned, you unfortunately missed out on them.

What a shame that you didn’t know me at that time!

But anyway, let’s speak of the present, here’s my Revelation: You’re on the point of finding one of these extraordinary moments again!

And I assure you, we won’t miss this one!

Imagine…

During one month, from the next Moon, on the only condition that you follow the advice I’ll give you, the Stars will offer you:

  • A complete and lasting solution to all the problems of money that ruin your life.

  • The return of your energy, your well-being and your joie de vivre. 

  • The development of your magnetism to provoke an unhoped-for encounter in your love life. 

How do I know all this?

I tell you in my video. But perhaps you’re in a hurry to attain your goal and to receive without delay my revelations and my advice in order to be happy very quickly?…

In this case, come here quickly to find the document I’ve prepared for you personally: My Guide to Success and Prosperity.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

P.S. : From all the revelations I have for you, the main one no doubt concerns unexpected and abundant arrivals of money…

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link