‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I have enormous and marvelous revelations for you. But among all of them, the main one concerns abundant and really unhoped-for arrivals of money…

These revelations are so important that I’ve chosen to relate them in a video accessible through this link…

Randolph, I’ve just lived for you an extraordinary experience made of a series of surprising signs.

And all this at a moment when all my thoughts and absolutely all my energy was concentrated on only one thing: To help you to get out of your problems, especially in the financial area.

Randolph, I’m only concerned by people who are worth it!

And you, you’re really worth it: You’re a marvelous person! I knew it, of course but the signs sent to me by the superior Powers are the proof.

Oh Randolph, I’ve already lived extraordinary things but there, in front of so much Magic, for the first time I was carried away with ecstasy!

Randolph, the Prediction is categorical: You should soon make a Fortune!

And soon, all the problems that « ruin » your life will disappear one after the others. All of them!

Sometimes I hesitate facing certain revelations that my gifts give me access to. But here, I’ve analyzed everything and everything corresponds.

You’re at the dawn of a new life.

And in honor of the feelings I have for you, I’ve created for you an invaluable document: A “Guide to Success and Prosperity”!

There’s no question of me leaving you alone facing such an extravagant future: There’s happiness as a premium, it’s true, lots of Happiness and so unhoped-for!

But there are also pitfalls to be aware of and obstacles that will be strewn along your path. And I absolutely want to protect you from them.

I really want to lead you to the Happiness that the Powers of Destiny has in store for you!

That’s why I’ve written this Guide to Success and Prosperity that I suggest you come and find here…

I’m waiting for you patiently.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link