‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Do you want to know what the future has in store for you?… Come here quickly; you’ll be surprised!

Randolph, I was very surprised when I decided to use my Tarot for you.

First, nothing happened as planned: It fell out of my hands when I took it out of its box. And then, two cards remained in my hands: Two cards that told me everything about your past. About your present…

… And especially about your future Randolph!

Let’s speak of your future! The series of visions provoked by my picking literally astonished me.

Frankly, it would have taken less. Imagine!…

I saw you travelling. And because to go travelling, we need to have the means, I saw you receiving unexpected, unforeseeable, regular and gigantic incomes of money!

  • I also saw that after the fatigue, the low morale and, I must say, this “depressive state” you would recover your fine physical and mental form, well-being and joie de vivre. 
  • I at last saw that as a reward of the innumerous hardships you’ve suffered from (lies, abandonment, betrayal), that you would acquire startling magnetism of your own to provoke an exceptional encounter in your love life. 

Randolph, do you realize what I’ve just predicted for you?

Well, there is a « but »: The dark Powers are always looking for the happiness of human beings. They will therefore try to stop you from accessing it.

I’ve also seen this!

Except that I’ve planned the counter-poison Randolph: As soon as my Visions stopped, I wrote a document for you that will quickly become invaluable to you:

The Guide to Success and Prosperity

This Guide Randolph, contains all you need as rituals and secret Prayers to chase away the Powers of Evil and to assure you all this fantastic happiness that is destined for you.

It’s accessible to you quite simply HERE.

I assure you Enormous Changes my dear Randolph.

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link