‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I explain to you on this link why it’s assured you’ll soon live a true MIRACLE.

Yes Randolph, I’m not afraid of the word! If I’m speaking of a “Miracle” it’s quite simply because I’m about to send you a MIRACULOUS Remedy!

A remedy to all your worries, which is no doubt one of the most effective that my great-grandmother, herself a Medium, had ever made and tested for those of her Consultants for whom she had great affection.

A remedy that, in addition, was revealed to me in circumstances that were really “miraculous”!

I give you all the details in my video. Have you listened to it?

Financial Miracles, Miracles in your love life!…

What I’m presenting you to find is a literally “magic” solution, incredibly sure, credible, for all the important problems that you have.

But perhaps you think it’s impossible?

Oh Randolph, what can I say? How can I say it?… Come on: Do you really think I would have done all this for you (2 messages, a video!) if I knew I was wasting my time?

Do you think that a Medium like me could risk, in this way, her time and her reputation?

Can you imagine for one moment that my great-grandmother (who was worshipped by famous people, millionaires, men from governments) could affirm having a total rate of success with her “Miracle-Remedy” and… that it wasn’t true?

Come on Randolph, take a hold on yourself!

If you don’t want to waste any time, come here and find your Miracle-Remedy.

You’ll be really surprised, I swear it!

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link