‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

Yes my dear Randolph,

I have 6 numbers to give to you. Don’t worry; I won’t make you wait for nothing, I won’t make any mysteries. I’ll give you immediately these 6 numbers. These are the 6 numbers of the combination that will open for you a real Treasure Chest!

I tell you everything; I’m giving you without delay your 6 numbers in the video recording that I’ve made for you HERE.

You see Randolph, these 6 numbers that are personally for you were revealed to me in a very strange manner, during the making of a program about paranormal phenomena. If I go along with pleasure in these “experiences with the Up- Above” it’s not for the sensational or to make myself even more famous. I don’t need this.

It’s only to convey to the greatest number of people the idea that Magic and the supernatural really exist, that they surround us at each moment, even if most people can’t see it or don’t understand it.

To get back to you Randolph, what I saw when making this program can’t be clearer. I’ll briefly remind you of the facts: in the library of the house where we made the first shots, I came across a red leather backed notebook. It was on the floor, in front of me. I picked it up and took it back to my hotel room and in the evening a supernatural phenomenon showed me 6 numbers and a first name: Randolph.

You’re surprised? Who wouldn’t be… And yet, you haven’t seen anything for the moment!

Because I read the 6 pages of the notebook corresponding to the 6 numbers. All I can tell you for the moment is that these pages could radically change your view of the world as you conceive it at present. And that your Destiny could be modified for good in the 6 spheres of life concerned.

Randolph, all you need to do is to answer me. It’s the rule: Magic has taken a step towards you, it has showed itself. At present, it’s up to you to go and meet it.

So, don’t hesitate: just press on this link to accept the Magic and to receive the 6 pages of the Notebook.

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link