‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I heard the Undines. I heard the Elves. And, just afterwards, the spirits of Fire joined in… And, all of them told me:

You must save Randolph.

The Remedy is on this link Randolph: It’s waiting for you.

Enamor-Inargento… Lack of money-lack of financial means: I don’t need to explain further, do I?

In addition, I had just dreamed of you and all your problems (love, financial means…), when these divine voices came to me when I was walking in the mountains.

In my vision, I was guided in surprising circumstances towards a magic book written by my great-grandmother. A book that I’d not read…

Magic?… You can judge: A chapter of this book was called:” Enamor-inargento".

And what did this chapter contain?… You’ll not guess:

The Remedy… that will save you Randolph.

A simple, quick and effective remedy for all your problems… of love and… lack of financial means.

A miraculous remedy tested many times by my great-grandmother, herself a Prodigious Medium. With total success Randolph. Yes, that’s right, with total success!

A remedy for lack of money, for loneliness. A remedy for misfortune.

Isn’t this what you’re expecting from me Randolph? Isn’t this quite simply the “Miracle” you’ve been waiting for since all these years?

So, if it’s the case, why do you remain silent?

Why don’t you tell me?

The Signs have been given. The Revelation has been made. The Pledge is there, incredible, obvious, certain.

For the last time Randolph, I’m asking you:

Would you like to receive the Miracle-Remedy of my great-grandmother and solve, for once and for all, your problems in your love life and your lack of money?

I’m waiting for your answer with all the friendly patience I have owing to my affection for you, and for this, I also offer to reduce the amount of the participation requested.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link