‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

According to the celestial Jurisdiction, you have acquired a true "Right to Happiness”.

The moment has come to claim it!

Randolph, I have the right to act for you with the ascended Masters who are the Masters of Destiny.

I have the Power to offer you another life.

Look here what I’ll do… If you authorize me of course.

And see how your life will radically change from one day to the next…

Randolph, I can only offer this to one of my Protegees. Only one.

And I can only do it once a year. Only once:

At the occasion of the fabulous, magic and marvelous

"Night of Revelations.”

It’s you I’ve chosen this year Randolph to prosper from it.

Why you?

Because your soul is pure. Because you’re a beautiful person. And because I don’t have the right to present a soul other than luminous to the Masters of destiny.

But… Do you imagine what this represents?

Randolph, today you have the right to expect EVERYTHING from my intervention with the ascended Masters:

  • The solution to all your fears. Thanks to an incredible supply of energy, optimism and good humor that will change your pain into joy and your tears into laughter.
  • The complete and everlasting solution of all your financial problems. Thanks to the arrival in your everyday life of a phenomenal, positive current that will transform your failures into success.
  • A path already prepared to lead you straight towards wonderful happiness in your love life, with friends and family. Because nothing of what makes shared happiness will escape you ever again.
  • Never!

What is the Night of Revelations?… And how will all this happen? Oh Randolph, I explain it to you in my video!

But if you haven’t yet had the time to watch it, perhaps you’ll have the time to come and find the answer to this question on this link…

This is what I wish for you my dear Randolph. Today, nothing is dearer to me than my unfailing wish to make you happy!

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link