‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

In four days, you’re the fourth person I’ve contacted for the same reason! If I say: tiredness, fatigue, weariness and troubled sleep, I imagine you understand me, don’t you? Of course and that’s why I recorded a message for you on this link.

Watch it as quickly as possible because your chain of energy shows many defects Randolph! I thought it was important to speak to you about it, as I’ve already done for three people before you. You know, I don’t believe in fate and I’ve even done a little searching on the subject. It’s true that when one of my protégées shows many defects, this can happen. But when 4 people are confronted with the same problems at the same time, it’s not normal.

Curiously, all four of you are of the sign of Sagittarius! This was a first clue. My search led me quite naturally to look at what was happening in the constellation of this sign over the past few days. Here’s what I discovered Randolph!

A vast depression has been formed in the constellation of the Sagittarius and this depression is sucking up all the energies it can find. Therefore, at the moment I’m writing to you, you’re suffering head on from the ramifications of this colossal depression and we must put an end to this as quickly as possible.

Just as I’ve done for the three people before you, If everything is clear in your mind, I therefore offer to send you as quickly as possible: the Shield of Coriolis that you’ll find by using this link.

I would ask you not to take this warning lightly. You mustn’t wait to be deprived of all the abilities of your chain of energy. It could take you a few weeks to recover Randolph! With the Shield of Coriolis, you’ll be able to reverse the rotation of this depression, which will have as immediate consequence to protect you effectively.

We must take action quickly. I’m waiting to receive your answer Randolph!

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link