‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If I must look at the obvious, I would say that you’ve decided to take your time to answer me. In itself, I can’t blame you and if I were you, I would perhaps have done the same thing. But if I take into account the information I gave you recently, I say to myself that I would perhaps have chosen to learn more, especially by watching the video message. If, in the end you think it’s a good idea, do it here!

I’m certain you won’t forget it Randolph! It’s true, there will be a before and an after, as soon as you’ve decided to take action to put an end to this malaise that overwhelms you at the moment.

As you know, fatigue, weariness and troubled sleep correspond well to the sad reality that you’re living every day. You have to get on with it, whether you like it or not Randolph! But I’ve told you, this malaise isn’t by chance and over the past few days, four other people, just like you, of the sign of Sagittarius, are overwhelmed by the same malaise! So what must we think?

In fact, you’re suffering from the harmful force of a very powerful zodiacal depression, located right in the heart of the constellation of the sign Sagittarius that sucks up your psychic energies. It’s your seven chakras that are threatened if nothing is done quickly Randolph!

And at the moment I’m writing this email to you, you’re the only one not to have answered me so that I can help you to put an end to it. In order to help you to do this as quickly as possible, I offer you to benefit from a personal privilege by reducing the amount of the participation I initially requested.

Thrive from it immediately, ask me for the protection of the Shield of Coriolis that’s on this link!

If you want my opinion, time is ticking and you mustn’t remain under this bad influence any longer. Answer me immediately, please Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link