‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You’re right: You’ve taken your time to think. But the time has come to decide. See here why…

That you haven’t answered my last emails and my offer to let you prosper from the Night of Revelations doesn’t mean that you renounce happiness. No. Of course not!

The wrong answer would have been: “I prefer to get on by myself!”

Luckily, you haven’t given me it.

Luckily Randolph because you would have missed a magnificent prospect, a unique occasion that I wouldn’t hesitate to call the “Chance of your life!”

And you would then be condemned to continue suffering from all the problems that ruin your life.

So once again, but for the last time, I’m saying: I’ve chosen you, you Randolph among all my Protegees.

Why?…

Because among all of them, you seem to have the most beautiful soul and the most luminous heart.

And for what?…

To present to the ascended Masters (who grant me the honor of welcoming me at the annual occasion of the Night of Revelations) your "Candidature of Happiness”.

I’m sure, absolutely sure to come back, like each year since over thirty years ago, with the Advice, the Recommendations and the Secrets to change your life.

I know that you have serious financial problems. I know that your love life is far from being great. I know that you have many fears.

Randolph, don’t you want to see all this suffering eliminated for once and for all?

So, if the only thing that’s holding you back is this small participation that, in the respect of tradition I offered you to make, then Randolph, I’ll immediately reduce it to its bare minimum!

I don’t want it to be a question of money that prevents you from accessing this happiness that I would like to bring you with all my heart in a few days' time.

As nothing prevents you any longer from giving me your agreement, I suggest you join me on this link…

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link