‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If you’re not doing it for me, at least do it for yourself! In the end, I’m not waiting for you to please me by accepting my precious help. As you know, it’s my mission; this is what gives a meaning to my life. I received this Gift as a present from the heavens and every day, I try to use it for the best.

Today, I think my duty is to bring you help, as I explain in this video: I’m putting it back for the last time today!

Watch it if you have a few minutes to spare Randolph! You’ll quickly understand that I’m telling you the truth. And why should I lie to you anyway? As far as I know, it’s you who came to ask me for help. It’s you who appeared to me, who led me into the attic and who showed me the casket containing the Rose of Destiny!

Yes, I perfectly understood your message even if you didn’t say a word: your imploring eyes, your begging hands, everything was crystal clear! Of course, as I’ve told you, everything happened on your subconscious level. But unconsciously or not, the result is the same: you need help and I accepted to help you. By doing what? I want to send you the Rose of Destiny and you can receive it by coming here!

There’s no time for hesitation. It’s time to make a clear and precise decision my dear Randolph! In addition, don’t forget, you benefit from a big reduction on the amount of my intervention. As you can see, all the conditions are united in order to bring you financial Success, the encounter with the one you love, prosperity in your business and physical and moral fulfillment.

Don’t say « no » while you’ve been dreaming of it since so long ago. You could at last have the best if you answer this email immediately! I’m counting on you Randolph!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link