‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

If you want bad luck to continue accompanying you in your life, then don’t answer this message. You’ll then be certain that everything will remain as it is for you. But if you’ve had enough of your lack of success, then there’s not a second to lose: watch the recording on this link!

When I made the decision to contact you concerning this a few days ago, I was sure to please you with this great news. Since then, because of your silence, I’m no longer sure of anything. I’ve questioned the stars concerning you, but I remain in doubt because the situation seems confused in your mind Randolph!

Do you confirm that this is the case? Tell me simply that you haven’t understood. If it’s where the lucky-charm comes from that worries you, I assure you that I chose the best there was in the way of magic artefacts to attract luck to you in your life!

You need it so much Randolph!

If it’s the fees requested that are a problem, then let’s see things differently. For this, I can immediately reduce this to nearly nothing, which is a good thing I think you’ll agree, won’t you?

If you’re afraid of being disappointed by the staggering powers of this wonderful lucky charm, let’s see things differently. And for this, the best way is to ask me on this link for your Cornicello!

As you can see, there are only good reasons to prosper from this godsend that I’m bringing you on a silver platter! Answer me quickly my dear Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link