‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I must say that it’s a paradox. When it’s your Mind that comes to me in an unconscious manner, this isn’t a problem. But when I ask you to answer me by doing it consciously, nothing…

Is it deliberate on your behalf or is it just a subconscious mistake? In any case, I’m putting back my recording on the following link: this time, watch it!

You’ve got nothing to lose, you know. Even better, you’re not committing yourself to anything afterwards. After having watched my video, you’ll be free Randolph! Free to carry on this unique experience or to return to your morose everyday life and your usual occupations.

But I must remind you something: it’s you who came to see me and it’s you who wanted to ask me for help. It’s you who clearly indicated to me the little wooden casket where the Rose of Destiny could be found!

What do you want me to do? If you refuse my help, I refuse you the right to obtain a better financial position in your life. I say no to the awakening of true love in your heart, to success in your business and to your physical and moral fulfillment Randolph!

In my opinion, this would be particularly cruel and I’m not that sort of person, believe me. If I’m here today, it’s to help you to attain a better life, because I know you deserve it. So, if things are clearer in your mind, you can ask me for the Rose of Destiny on this link.

It seems obvious that you have doubts and a moment of hesitation. But I have good hope that you take control of things my dear Randolph! Yes, answer me today.

I’ll see you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Friend and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link