‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Until today, it was just an ordinary day for you. And yet, just a few minutes ago, something quite extraordinary happened, thanks to you. Yes, that’s right. That’s why I recorded this little video for you: you’ll find it on this link!

Only a moment ago, I found an object that I thought I’d lost. But I didn’t find it by chance, searching in the back of my cupboard, even if I adore sorting out my cupboards. It’s you Randolph, who indicated to me where it was.

It’s the truth! I was busy, as usual, when suddenly I felt a presence around me. But it wasn’t threatening I looked around me with my best clairvoyant look and I asked out loud: “Who’s there?” No answer, just a movement in the air, hardly audible. I asked the question again, but this time by associating revealing fluid to my question: “Who’s there?” I said with a stronger voice this time. And you appeared to me my dear Randolph! Well, it was your Mind that appeared but it doesn’t make any difference, it was really you.

Curiously, you didn’t say a word but your attitude made me understand that I should follow you. We went upstairs, then up to the attic. There, in the middle of all the jumble of chests and accessories of all sorts, you went straight to the back of the room without hesitating and you knelt down, near to a beam. It was dark and you stretched out your hands towards a little wooden chest, so old that it seemed to be very fragile. I approached it of course and in my turn I looked at the object in question. I saw the casket and, as you can imagine, I immediately recognized it.

It was there, this little casket that I thought I had lost, or that I had finished by forgetting over time. I must say that sometimes I’m so busy. In the end, you got up and you looked at me with your hands joined together: you were begging me… Yes Randolph! You were there in front of me to ask me for help and I immediately knew what I could do for you!

Apparently, you took a lot of trouble to come to me and you didn’t do it by chance. Do you know what was in this casket? No, it’s obvious and yet, you didn’t hesitate and you clearly chose me: you asked me to help you with the Rose of Destiny here!

How did you know that this Rose was there, in this little wooden casket, while I had left it there since years ago? I still don’t know. But one thing is certain. You need me and the Rose is the tool that could enable me to solve all your problems. I’m absolutely convinced and apparently, so are you. So, answer me quickly my dear Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link