‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

What exactly do you know about the Aurora Borealis? Have you already seen one for yourself? It’s fabulous to look at and I’m sure you would find it very beautiful. It fascinates the human mind.

It’s no doubt why there are all sorts of legends about them. However, one of them is a lot more than a legend and I’ve come to speak to you about it on this link with this video recording that I made for you Randolph!

I imagine that reading my email has spread curiosity through you like wildfire. Yes, you’re dying to learn more, aren’t you? It’s quite normal; especially it could be well worth it for you. I mean that I could help you to find your soul mate. The one you really deserve!

What strategy am I using to accomplish this great feat? You’re asking yourself. None Randolph, may this be as clear as a crystal of Divination. Love isn’t born through a strategy. It must be born in the heart of two people, in the purest way possible. A bit like a flower blossoms and it’s not by chance that I’m using this expression.

This is what brings me back to the Aurora Borealis that I was speaking of before. I went to a certain place, at a certain moment, to pick a Boreal Rose for you. It only flowers once a year with the light of an Aurora Borealis, itself being placed under the great protection of Venus. This Boreal Rose has a very special power, as you’re beginning to understand Randolph!

It could make Love grow and blossom between two beings. I would like to send you this Rose today so join me on this link.

I know you have a lot of things to give, but also to receive. Don’t miss this beautiful prospect; you need it so much Randolph!

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link