‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Perhaps you’ll learn something today. Let’s see! Do you know the place in the world where we’re the luckiest? If you don’t know, you’ll find the answer in this video recording here.

Read on and you’ll understand why I want to speak to you as quickly as possible about it Randolph! Come on, I’ll give you a first indication. This place is found in Europe! I know it’s still a little vague.

But if you read this email to the end, you’ll obtain a second one. It’s true and to understand what I’m getting at; I’ll immediately tell you why it’s you I’m writing to today.

My dear Randolph, during my last spirit session, I could see that more and more often you were confronted by an extreme and systematic form of bad luck: financially, in your love life, in what you do in your everyday life. Everywhere and all the time bad luck… Let’s take a simple example that illustrates what you live everyday: in a store, isn’t it the queue you’re waiting in that advances the slowest? And this situation seems to worsen over the months. Of course, there’s not only you, but you’re unlucky!

It’s so true that I’ve made the decision to help you to change this Randolph! That’s why I began searching for the most powerful magic artefact in existence and that I went to find it in this famous, mysterious country. There, I found the Lucky-Charm you need so much. Its action is so powerful that it has the power to attract good luck like a magnet attracts iron Randolph!

The time has therefore come to give you my second indication. It’s the name of this famous lucky charm: it’s a Cornicello and you can receive it by asking for it on this link!

I imagine that you have a good idea. You’ve even perhaps found the country I was speaking of at the beginning of this message. If this is the case, I suggest you answer me promptly Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link