‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

He, is Sigurd. He didn’t hesitate for a second when he was given the Stone of the Sun. He was already an immense warrior and a renowned chief. And yet, he wasn’t totally satisfied by his situation and that of his people.

So, when he had the possibility to accomplish his wishes thanks to a magic intervention, he chose instantly.

Please, take a little moment and watch the video recording I’ve made for you.

Sigurd was fed up of the difficulties, tired of having to fight continuously against the arid, hostile and exhausting life of the North. Because, although his courage was legendary, he knew deep down inside that somewhere there were countries where life was easier and more promising. He just had to know where to go…

I don’t know about you, but I have the impression I recognize you in his portrait Randolph!

So I don’t understand why you don’t answer me Randolph, could there be a reason preventing you from sending your answer?

As for Sigurd, I’m proposing you the Stone of the Sun, the one that guides you, the one that directs you always to the right path in all circumstances; the one that will lead you straight towards success and the comfortable life you wish for!

Unless the reason for your silence is much more down to earth. I could quite well understand this, seeing your difficult and hard situation.

So sincerely and as your well wisher, I suggest you only pay a fraction of the participation requested. What do you say about that?

I beg you; don’t waste any time and answer me! Ask me without delay to send you your Stone of the Sun of Sigurd on this link.

I’ll see you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link