‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I think that perhaps you’ve missed some important information. This could explain the fact why I still haven’t heard from you at the moment I’m writing this new email to you. If you wish, you can begin by watching the video I’ve recorded for you. I’m putting it back here again!

So take your time. Watch it to the end. And if you wish, you can even watch it several times. The most important thing is that you have all the necessary information in order to make the right decision:

- Either, remain as you are, without changing anything, because in the end, your life isn’t as unpleasant as that!

- Or you decide that you deserve better than this stressful and anxious everyday life. And, in this case, you’ll quickly understand that a door has just opened. That this latter gives access to things that you’ve been dreaming of since long ago.

I’ll leave you to decide Randolph! Anyway, it’s not up to me to choose for you. Until today, you’ve always managed. You didn’t wait to come to me to choose the Rose of Destiny!

Without you even being aware of it, your subconscious took over and went straight ahead towards its goal! On the other hand, what I can do for you is to grant you a very big reduction in your expenses. If you answer me quickly, you only need to pay a very small part of it. Yes, I can assure you this Randolph!

What I can also assure you is that my help is still available too and you can ask me on this link for the Rose of Destiny as vowed!

As a plus for you, you could soon see financial wealth, the meeting with a loved one, success in your business and your physical and moral fulfillment. This is all you’re lacking the most today my dear Randolph!

The solution is within your reach: answer me!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link