‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

There’s this Field of Astral Energy forming just above you, in your sky and its power can be used. So, don’t you think you may as well take advantage of it?

Randolph, this is what I precisely explain to you: watch immediately the video I’ve recorded for you!

Without doing it on purpose Randolph, you’ve found yourself at the origin of a phenomenon as powerful as it’s surprising. I knew that this was possible, I’d already heard about it but quite honestly, I hadn’t yet seen it despite decades of esoteric practice.

To unite in only one perfect equation all these parameters is quite simply extraordinary. Your constellation designated by your sign Sagittarius, shows a perfect alignment of your planets with your numbers from birth made up of the year, the month and the day when you were born…

Randolph, you didn’t want to provoke this. No one can do it in the present state of knowledge, even if the observation and the comprehension of the forming of your Field of Astral Energy could enable research to make a leap forward. I must say that I’ve already begun looking into this task.

Anyway, this Field of Astral Energy is here, it’s on you and it will discharge its power imminently! Therefore, if you act with my help, you could create an unhoped-for springboard that would make you enormously rich.

I don’t think you should hesitate. I’m putting at your disposal the Catalyst of the Field of Astral Energy on this link.

So quickly, see you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link