Have you already lost hope? ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Have you already lost hope? I’m asking you this question while I know that you haven’t. Because I can feel that it’s still there, but it’s overwhelmed by so many questions, doubts and uncertainty. In my opinion, you mustn’t wait any longer. You must reverse the tendency, Randolph! The first thing to do is to watch this video message.

Of course, you don’t know where to begin; the task seems too obscure. This is why I’m giving you this advice: watch the recording as quickly as possible! All I’ve predicted is being confirmed. All that I came to tell you over these past few days concerning the unexpected impacts that the crisis can have on our lives.

You mustn’t let yourself go to despair that’s hounding you. No, you mustn’t. I know it’s difficult to believe while all around us, there’s so much worry and bad news. We say to ourselves that the future is so uncertain… Yes, I know! However, I’m here to tell you that you must believe in your future because it exists. And so that you can be sure of this, I want to show you it by an Introspective Vision, immediately!

My dear Randolph, to this first announcement, I would today like to make another one. With the idea of making an additional gesture to you, I wish to reduce the amount of the participation previously requested. In the end, you’ll only need to pay a small part of it which doesn’t represent much.

In these conditions, you mustn’t hesitate any longer because everything is done in your interests, as you’ve understood. I’m waiting for you, Randolph!

Esmeralda

Your Devoted Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link