‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’ve sent you several messages, in vain! Your Mind woke me up in the middle of the night so that I could come to help you. Your lack of decisions was exactly its main concern. This worries me especially as it proves that you’re submerged by a flow of questions without being able to find the solutions.

Randolph, I’ll give you one last chance to react. What have you got to lose? A lot believe me! That’s why, if there’s one decision to make, it’s really this one: Watch quickly this video and you’ll know how to stop the damages of the crisis in your astral sky!

It’s today that you must decide to put an end to the battle going on between your twelve astral houses. Your worries linked to the crisis have shattered their harmony.

It’s today that you must take action to restore the harmony of the powers of your twelve astral houses. You would immediately benefit from a return to calm and serenity. But even more important, thanks to your clear-sightedness, you’ll find all the solutions to your questions and to the difficulties that are gnawing away at you in life.

My dear Randolph, you can count on my supernatural fluid to get you out of this situation of questions without answers that’s smothering you. I’m also ready to offer you a reduction on the amount of your participation as I’ve already told you. I haven’t changed my mind because I know that your financial situation is even more difficult in these times.

As your friend, I’ll tell you one last time: "Don’t let this crisis spoil your life. Recover your serenity and obtain all the answers to your questions in order to build a new future corresponding to the one you wish for!” And for this, first you must reconcile your twelve astral houses by asking me for the Ring of Astral Reconciliation here.

Be quick, Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link