‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Yes, for how long will you be able to hold on with an impermeable energy field? Do you even have a little idea? To my great regret, I can assure you that if you don’t act, you’ll exhaust yourself and quite simply miss out on your life.

It’s time you looked after yourself and your future. So, I’m putting back the video I prepared for you to explain how you could give new impetus to your life Randolph. Quickly watch this recording!

It’s not a secret Randolph! It’s by movement that the best occasions happen in life. If you remain motionless, you can be sure that nothing good will happen to you. And for the moment, you’re at a halt because your energy field has become impermeable. I saw it by studying your vibratory level. It was a real shock for me!

As your energy field is impermeable, the energies that you produce are automatically returned towards your own body. And those that should come to you are kept away. In a certain manner, you’re living in a vacuum. You feel tired. You lack impetus. You’re stuck in your everyday life with your financial difficulties and your lack of love.

So, accept that I put at your disposal my ultra-sensory abilities to open your energy field. I’m ready to infuse you with this new breath that would open better perspectives for the future. I also vow to enrich your energy field with my own positive energies. They would be so useful to you to recover your vitality and to create beautiful and happy occurrences.

Yes Randolph, you would be completely fulfilled by taking your life in hand again to lead it towards happiness. And I’m here, at your side to help you. But you must answer me so that together we open your energy field and receive great and beautiful positive energies.

So, I’m waiting to hear from you very quickly.

Your friend,

Esmeralda

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link