‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You’re tormented. It’s the least we can say, to the point where your Mind came to wake me up in the middle of the night to ask me for help.

Of course, the crisis provokes great anxiety. You’re fighting against something that completely escapes you and the lack of answers to your questions becomes intolerable.

Anyway, I have some important news today, because it could relieve your worries and your uncertainty concerning the future. I therefore suggest you watch the video I recorded for you here!

Many times, you repeat to yourself the same questions: who can I count on? How can I solve such or such a problem? How can I live my life as I want it to be?

All these questions without answers vex you. Add to this the present circumstances and you’ll understand your malaise. You’re searching for answers and certainties to make the right decisions… but you can’t make it, Randolph.

This may surprise you my dear Randolph but your worries provoked by the crisis throughout the world has modified the harmony of your twelve astral houses. Their powers are violently in opposition and have seen their harmony shattered.

Especially, don’t blame yourself Randolph. You’re a victim and not responsible for this situation. Unfortunately, you suffer from the consequences. You’re worried and you can’t succeed in making the right decisions to improve your life.

So, we can take action together and restore the harmony of your twelve astral houses. It’s an absolute priority if you want to recover your calm and serenity. And, afterwards, you could obtain the answers and the solutions to your problems whatever they are. For this, Randolph you need the Ring of Astral Reconciliation.

I’m ready to prepare it by using my supernatural fluid and to send it to you in order to restore the harmony of the powers of your astral houses. On the one hand, you’ll put an end to the conflict that your astral houses are fighting at the moment and, even more important, you’ll recover your serenity and clear-sightedness to make the right decisions for your future. You need it so much. So, ask, without delay, that I send you the Ring of Astral Reconciliation by following this link.

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link