‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

The dark powers were surrounding you. I chased them away fiercely. They don’t scare me Randolph!

The important thing is that you’re free to come and listen to me speaking of the marvelous future I’ve seen for you. Watch on this link.

Yes Randolph, I brought out the “big guns” when I saw that you weren’t answering any of the emails I’d sent you.

Once again, I made telepathic contact with you.

And then, I understood: The dark powers (perhaps lost souls or negative people in your surroundings) are preventing you from answering me. In fact, this didn’t surprise me very much.

Why?

Oh Randolph, you perhaps don’t know it, the Dark Powers feed on the misfortune of people. They wallow in all these problems I’ve seen overwhelming you.

All I want is to see you happy. I’m therefore their sworn enemy. But they know who they’re up against!

You’re temporarily protected. They can’t attain you.

For 48 hours, nothing nasty should happen to you. The Dark Powers have been quelled by my ritual Action.

It’s time my dear Randolph that you use this advantage to come and search for your Yin-Yang initiation to Supreme Harmony.

And, with your initiation:

  • The secret power to exchange your financial worries against consequential income.
  • An incomparable power to attract love by producing passionate encounters.
  • An unhoped-for power of physical, moral and psychological recovery.

If, however you’re hesitating because of the amount of the participation requested, I’ll reduce it to its bare minimum. You’ll find the reduction on this link.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link