‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I thought you knew about music but in the end, you seem to be on the point of making a false note. Anyway, this is what I can feel because for the moment, I haven’t heard from you. Could I have been wrong about you?

But for the time being, nothing is lost and you can still watch my video that I’m putting back here!

No doubt you have a very busy life and many worries. Well, it’s exactly to relieve you from one of them that I contacted you recently my dear Randolph! Did you miss my email?

It’s a possibility of course. If it’s the case, don’t worry!

Let me come back to the important things I was telling you. First, it seemed essential to bring your attention to the decisive place that the number Seven has in our lives. It’s true, this number is everywhere: there are seven days in the week, seven major planets, seven colors in the specter of light, seven wonders of the world, seven seas on the surface of the Earth, seven chakras on our column of energy.

As if by chance; there are also seven notes of music!

Seven is the lucky number, par excellence Randolph! It’s well known! But did you also know that it’s a “MAGIC” number of which the greatest power is to make you rich!

Isn’t this wonderful Randolph, you who have dreamed of it since so long ago: to become rich, you must therefore learn to play the Seven Golden Notes by following this link!

Quickly use the psycho-sensory abilities of my gift to play these melodious notes with the Singing Water Randolph! Of course, I’ll indicate exactly how to do it: you know you can count on my precious help.

Answer me quickly if you want to make a fortune quickly!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link