‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I don’t know about you, but I always have a lot of pleasure taking a plane even if it doesn’t happen very often.

I love the atmosphere of airports, I adore watching people leave for faraway destinations, I watch with the eyes of a child the planes that cruise down the runways or that are waiting to embark their passengers.

Once I’m in the plane, I’m still fascinated: sitting near to the window or stretching my legs out in the corridor, fastening the seat belt, listening to the security regulations given by the hostesses and the stewards… it’s the repeated assurance of relaxation and the change of scenery to come.

Anyway, to take a plane for me is a synonym of certain evasion and new encounters.

Well, it was like that for everyone until a recent initiative of Singapore Airlines, the national company of this little country of South-East Asia.

By activating this link, you’ll discover with surprise the strange idea that this company had and that has met with remarkable success.

See you soon.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link