‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You know, in the Tumultus, remaining motionless doesn’t exist. In fact, not acting is still doing something because it produces a consequence whatever happens. A suspended event happens, but in this case, you don’t control anything!

Would you leave events to decide for you? This is what may happen and it’s never very positive…

Randolph, don’t remain motionless, watch immediately the video I’ve recorded for you!

And yet, I understand, I can’t blame you Randolph. Your chronic lack of love in all you undertake, the difficulties you confront permanently, the obstacles on your path… This could lead to discouragement and to the wish to let things go, it’s not your fault!

But today, you’re not alone to confront the tangled knots of Destiny and the Tumultus. I’m bringing you all my help, all my knowledge in this area. Even better: you would be under the benevolent protection of the Parca Decima. What could be better than the Fate that spins the threads of Destiny on its distaff to guide you in the Tumultus?

Randolph, I remind you that I’m not coming to you today to tell you fairy stories for kids by making you believe in miracles with an envelope of dollar bills appearing in your mailbox.

I’m coming to TELL you what I’ve SEEN, no more, no less! And what I’ve SEEN in the Tumultus is that you should apparently become rich, very rich!

But the jackpot won’t fall into your hands by itself: in the Tumultus, you must act in the right way at the right time. Here, it’s quite simple: you only need to send me your answer immediately. No more, no less.

And without waiting any longer, you’ll be under the protection of the Parca Decima by following this link.

See you soon!

With all my affection.

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2021 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link