‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Have you received my last message? I still haven’t heard from you. This worries me because I announced to you the fantastic offer of your twin flame. And believe me; such an offer doesn’t come twice in a lifetime Randolph.

I really wouldn’t like to see you missing a beautiful relationship in your love life, Success and Luck. I therefore suggest you watch this video that I recorded for you on this link.

Yes Randolph, I immediately prepared this recording after an astral exchange I had with your twin flame. It was even provoked by it. It was so moved by your negative feelings that it offered you to permutate its positive energies against yours that are so gloomy and that only bring you the absence of passion in your love life, repeated failures and terrible bad luck that clings to you.

Randolph, by accepting to exchange your energies against those of your twin flame, you would be sure to receive a lot of love. You could live this harmonious and radiant life as a couple that you hope for so much. You’ll find great success in all your projects. As for Good Luck, it will cling to you for your greatest happiness.

So that your twin flame can permutate your energies, you need my extrasensory abilities. The exchange of energies can only be done in the Chamber of Astral Permutation. I’ve already looked after this. Its creation is finished, and I must take your etheric body there.

But I can’t do anything without your agreement Randolph. It’s obvious! Only you can decide on your future. Between you and I, admit that it would be a shame to refuse such a generous gesture from your twin flame.

Seize this great happiness waiting for you Randolph.

Ask me for the Chamber of Astral Permutation HERE!

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your Medium and Protector

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link