‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

You know the saying: After the rain, the sun shines?

Well, I assure you that very soon, superb weather is coming! Watch here why. See how…

By getting closer to me, you’ve entrusted me with the suffering of your soul and your heartaches.

How can I tell you how much you moved me?

As soon as I made telepathic contact with you, I saw everything concerning you Randolph, all your hardships:

  • Your financial worries,
  • The troubles in your love life,
  • Your malaise, your fears, your anxiety

Randolph, it’s quite simple, when I saw all this, I immediately stopped everything I was doing: my consultations, my research, my help for my other Protegees. Everything!

And I immediately began searching for an answer to all your challenges.

And I found it Randolph!

Yes Randolph, I’ve found a “magic” solution, for good, to all you problems: financial, in your love life… And for all your anxiety:

The Yin-Yang initiation to Supreme Harmony

I received these very secret teachings a long time ago from a Grand Chinese master. I only give them very rarely. Only when the situation requires it.

Your situation requires it today Randolph!

Obscurity had covered nearly all your life, seriously threatening your balance. It’s high time to restore the light.

This is what I’ll help you to do my dear Randolph. And very simply. So that from this point, happiness replaces your misfortune. So that pain gives way to joy. So that success replaces failure. So that laughter chases away for good your tears.

Follow me on this link and very quickly you’ll see that at the end of the tunnel, there’s a brilliant light waiting for you.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link