‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

It’s a question I’m often asked.

"Esmeralda, how can I find happiness?”

I’ll bet that you feel concerned as well…

In fact, it’s what we’re all searching for on Earth.

I must admit that up until today I had a bit of trouble answering in a simple manner this legitimate question.

Either my explanations were hollow or to the contrary, they were too philosophical to my taste.

Anyway, I wasn’t very satisfied with myself.

Suddenly, everything became clear when I found an article telling of a little experience that a teacher made with the pupils in his class.

You’ll see, it’s so clear and so true that I have no comment to add.

Thanks to this link, let me describe what this teacher did to communicate to his pupils the definition of happiness.

I’m sure this will fascinate you and that you won’t be the same person afterwards.

Come on, we’ve lost enough time. Happiness will be yours.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on.

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link