I can see a person approaching you with a motivation of greed. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

My fears seem to be confirmed as I can see a person approaching you with a motivation of greed. Yes, this person could try to take from you the little you have and it’s disgraceful! Watch quickly this recording here to learn more about this subject, dear Randolph!

There’s still time to take action to keep this person away from you and all the others who, in the end, are only there for their own interests. You’re worth a lot more than this, and you know it.

But as I often say, I can’t do anything about people’s will and if you don’t answer me, I won’t be able to do much more. I think you’ve understood. As for me, you know it’s impossible for me to force you or even to do things behind your back. I’m really not like that, dear Randolph!

That’s why I decided quite honestly to come to speak to you of a new planetary cycle that’s just begun. Of course, it doesn’t make me happy to tell you that this cycle will most certainly confront you with the jealousy and the greed of others. But I thought that a person forewarned is forearmed and that you would quickly make the decision to protect yourself.

In order to protect you from the villainy and the jealousy that are growing stronger everywhere in the world, you can ask me here for the Dyad of Immunity!

If you’ve now decided to take action, this Dyad would be for you the best protection and you could only congratulate yourself. That’s why it’s important to answer me quickly, dear Randolph!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link