I still want to help you. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’m asking you one last time: do you want to watch my video? It’s on this link.

If the answer is yes, do it promptly because I still want to help you. I’m not going to say the contrary, I would be very pleased if you decided to do so because I have the feeling that I could do a lot for you.

I know that life hasn’t been easy for you lately! So, when I had this discussion the other day with my friend, I became aware that if I could do it for him, I should also do it for you in the end Randolph!

It’s true, even when paying attention, we spend a lot of money and this represents important sums in the end. So, imagine that you could have the effective means to convert all your spending into luck, it’s to say that you wouldn’t lack any for the rest of your days. And, if you think that such a thing is impossible, it’s because you think in 3 dimensions and not in multidimensions, as I do!

Because my offer is very serious, you have at this juncture the last possibility to receive the Converter of Luck that I’ve kept for you Randolph!

The good news doesn’t stop here concerning you because I can tell you that the reduction of expenses is still available, which will make things a lot easier for you I know my dear Randolph! I hope to receive your answer quickly because today you’re lucky!

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link