To be successful in life ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Yesterday morning, I went to see one of my friends and when I arrived he was doing his accounts. What do you want, it’s a task we all have to do… He told me that even by paying attention, there was always too much expenditure at the end of the month! I quite agree with him.

I then spoke to him about a possibility that he wasn’t really expecting and that could also interest you Randolph! Watch this recording to learn more.

As I explained to my friend, the idea isn’t to recover materially the amounts spent. It’s impossible to do. And if anyone tells you the opposite, they would be a damned liar!

But on the other hand, there’s a means to convert financial spending, even from the past, into luck. Of course, this idea can seem rather far-fetched because at first sight, it seems inconceivable. And yet, all this can be explained quite logically Randolph and I would ask you to read carefully the rest of this message please.

It’s true that if we place ourselves on the dimensional level of our reality, to make a payment, to spend money, it’s to transfer a little of your wealth to another person. As material trace, we’re often left with a ticket, a statement, a receipt. But if I asked you to consider the reality called multidimensional in its whole: things that are impossible in our reality of three dimensions become possible.

Owing to this Randolph, a simple payment with a credit card becomes in this multidimensional reality a vibratory trace that can be captured, recovered and reused in another way: as I told you, it then becomes possible to convert a financial transaction into luck!

I only have one simple question to ask you my dear Randolph: do you want to be lucky? If the answer is yes and everything is perfectly clear in your mind, I can send you here a Converter of Luck!

To be successful in life isn’t given to everyone Randolph! I imagine that you know this better than anyone. But concerning you, this could change, and I suggest you answer me as quickly as possible.

Esmeralda,

Your friend and Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link