‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

It’s rare that I get so annoyed and lose my temper, believe me. But here, it’s too much. This is the most absolute human stupidity.

It’s even less excusable as all this was imagined, thought, and organized up to the slightest details by students, the future elite of American society.

And more precisely by those of the university town of Tuscaloosa in Alabama.

If the trophy of human stupidity existed, they would have acquired it unanimously.

If you haven’t yet heard of the stupid game that took place on the campus of this prestigious university, join me here thanks to this link.

You’ll hear a summary of the situation. I tell you about the stupid facts that happened.

It’s up to you to make your own opinion even if I already know it because no sensible human being could approve such stupid and concerning actions.

I’ll see you soon for an appointment with pure idiocy.

Esmeralda,

A friend you can count on.

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link