‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’m giving you an unhoped-for reason to recover your confidence in the future. And to believe again in Happiness…

I’ve seen that since a few months, you’ve practically lost the hope of getting out of this mess you’re stuck in.

It’s true that your financial problems accumulated with your heartaches already don’t allow much space for hope… And then, there’s fear, various fears that are deeply rooted in you.

Honestly, you didn’t need this!

Well Randolph, recover your hope because I’m coming to you with a big surprise; I’ll put certain of my very special Powers at your service to rid you from all your problems.

I do say ALL Randolph.

What would be the use of having such Powers if it wasn’t to enable those I love to capitalize from them? And I love you Randolph, like I love my family.

There’s an explanation for this. You’ll discover it in amazement I think, in the little video I made for you.

But back to what I was saying…

I’ve heard your suffering. I’ve seen your worries. I’ve felt your anxiety.

And I decided to free you very quickly thanks to a profound science of initiation of which I have the secret.

First, I’ll take on all your suffering.

Then Randolph, I’ll make a transmutation where I’ll convert the darkness of this into intense light.

Lastly, I’ll send back this light to you and in this way, I’ll open your destiny to a dazzling future made entirely of happiness, love, fortune, and success.

I would tend to say: “It’s as simple as that!”

Except that I need two things to do it:

  • Your authorization, because, you know as well as I do: We can’t make anyone happy against their will.
  • Your agreement for a little ritual (very simple and very quick, don’t worry!) that I’ll ask you to perform with the goal of opening your heart to my magic wish to help you.

After a few days, yes, only a few days my dear Randolph, I’ll have transmuted your suffering into joy, your failures into victories and your pains into comfort.

I’m ready, and you Randolph?… You’ll tell me by following this link.

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link