‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

I’ve foreseen everything to transmute the poisons of your life into remedies of love, luxury, and well-being. See here how…

I’m ready Randolph!

But you Randolph, are you ready? I must admit that I’m surprised: I thought I would already have received an answer to my message from yesterday.

But no, nothing!

And yet, I thought I’d been very clear: I offered to take on all your suffering, all your troubles and to transform them into happiness, comfort, and success.

  • Because I’ve had enough of seeing you struggling.
  • Because I love you as if you were a part of my family.
  • Because we’re linked by our past lives.

By freeing you from your suffering Randolph I’ll free you from all your fears:

  • Your chronic fear of lacking resources,
  • Your fear of loneliness,
  • Your fear of receiving bad news…

My dear Randolph, if you authorize me, I’ll turn your fears into fertile soil in which will grow the tree of your new life!…

I’ll transform the darkness of your hardships into the light of a radiant future.

I’ll transmute the poisons that destroy you into the remedies of absolute Happiness.

Isn’t this an enthusiastic program Randolph?

But to apply my spiritual and magic technique of “Transmutation”, I need - I’ve told you - your complete Agreement.

Perhaps you’ve forgotten this little condition?

Anyway, there’s no problem: You can still give it to me by following this link.

See you soon!

Esmeralda,

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link