‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

This email is for Randolph Fitzgerald because you signed up for this service.

esmeralda

My dear Randolph,

Since four days ago, I’ve been speaking to you about a beautiful future. A future full of joy! Of success! Of pleasure!

Turn the page Randolph and come to join me here. Before it’s too late!…

Of course, you’re afraid: About you. About those you love. Of course, you have reasons to be afraid. I’m not neglecting them.

The world today is so full of danger!

But what I have trouble understanding is your refusal: At the precise moment when I offer you to avoid all this danger!

Randolph, today it’s the fifth time I’m writing to you. And I tell you each time that I’ve found the solution to your problems. To all your problems. Present and future.

I’m telling you today again!

  • I had 4 Visions concerning you. Have I wasted my time analyzing them?
  • I also had 4 Revelations concerning your future. Should I have kept them to myself?
  • I discovered a magic book in which are written the 4 Paths of your glorious destiny.

Do you think that a Medium like me can just forget about them?

Randolph, get a hold on yourself!

A crow threatens you; I protect you. A dove wants to break the spell hanging over you. I cherish it. A “Magpie Magician” gives you the possibility to leave the obscurity of your life to enter the dazzling light of a new life…

I want to introduce you to this Magpie Magician!

Oh, I know Randolph, your doubts and your pains, your suffering and your anxiety. I know that all this paralyzes you!

But how do you want to get ready for the magic future I’ve been describing for 5 days, if you don’t make an effort, just a little effort to believe me?

So, one last time Randolph, I’m telling you: Peace, protection against all harm, fortune, love and joy are within your reach.

Join me here.

Esmeralda

Your well-loved Medium

Read our Privacy Policy | To stop receiving emails from Esmeralda click here

© 2020 Esmeralda Psychic - All rights reserved.
New Lotus Web, World Trade Center, 1st Floor - Unit 1.02, 6 Bayside Road, GX11 1AA - Gibraltar
Esmeralda does not answer questions at this address, only by email.

To stop receiving emails from New Lotus Web follow this link